Online retailers of Jaguar Spares and Accessories
Zocalo runs and maintains a number of car part e-commerce websites including justjagsuk.com and www.pugspares.co.uk. The task was to create a centralised system for both the user and admin staff. A centralised administration area was built for reporting, distribution, stock control and adding/updating products throughout the nine sites.
- Multi-site products and news areas
- Comprehensive reporting functions
- AJAX inline product updating, items category, price, RRP, stock level etc can be updated quickly
- Wizard style dynamic/personalised emails to customers for various tasks including order updates and baskets
- Product image library
- All pages on the site are Search Engine Optimised resulting in first page positions in major search engines
UK Insurance Company
KGM required a site built to their corporate identity that fulfilled the needs of the policyholder and their nationwide panel of insurance brokers.
The site features:
- Clearly branded Customer and Broker ‘Centres’
- Secure log-in to broker centre
- Instant Online Insurance Quotations
- Instant Online Document Issue
Event Management and Company Days Out
D&S Events required a modern clean site with self updating areas for latest offers.
- Comprehensive business information in D&S corporate style
- Latest offers and events
- Administration area for D&S Events staff
- Dynamic customer enquiry system which registers prospect details to a database for marketing
Online Driver Training and Assessments
Automotional provides online driver training solutions for business customers who need to “profile” their drivers to see where training can be provided. Their requirements included a comprehensive and flexible profiling system, allowing them to install “modules” – sets of questions which users are asked to answer in order to assess their abilities.
The system uses PHP and MySQL and covers security, advanced management capabilities, PDF reporting and a simple interface for users to log in and complete their modules.
- Multi-level user system for site administration, company administration and user accounts
- Clear reporting tools showing user progress
- Comprehensive and flexible question/answer modules – can be tailored to meet the specific needs of a client
- Advanced site administration, including a question/answer module editor
- Automated email notifications
- Driver training profile and booking system